Saturday, May 24, 2008

Checkin in

Ok - So I literally sat in the same spot today for 4 hours straight. Ironically, the same place I sit right now. Lisa and I were up until 3am this morning to be woken up by my lil' Munchkin just shy of 8am. You know we used to do this often, but it's not much a hot commodety in our lives these days. We worked our little behinds off. We got our first wedding/bridal party gift set all done. A Maid-of-Honor, Bridesmaid, Jr. Bridesmaid, a Flower Girl, and a Mini Flower Girl. Phew. I am sooooooo beyond pleased at the results though. I have to say we definetely deserve a pat on the back. All to be followed up by getting our website up and running. As you can see from my last post, we were just so excited about it I posted in the wee hours...ha ha ha. Get ready for me to promote it all over the place it all over the place! I may get annoying. Just a warning.

Tomorrow is my hubbies birthday and lucky for my jewelry his idea of a good time is to go work on his car. So hopefully I will have more to show then, but I am going to post the bridal jewelry we did because I am just so proud.

Let's go with a quote - shall we?

"Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about." - Unknown
From: http://www.boardofwisdom.com

I think that one is post-it note worthy!!!!

No comments: