Monday, May 5, 2008

Funny things Haley says....

So my Haley is 6 1/2 now (ugh - That makes me nausious). Ok - so Andy's Dad, Grampy Pup, decided to take Haley on a shopping spree. Not to jump ahead, but this kid came home with mostly clothes and one toy!?! What kinda kid does that? Mine I suppose :-). But lets back track. She had dancing earlier that day so I didn't tell her until I picked her up because I just would've had a million questions....so I tell her on the way home. She sat in the back seat real quiet for a while and then she says, "Mumma, my head is all messed up right now."

Now here I am thinking she has a headache or something. So I say, "What do you mean?"

She says, "You know when my room is messy and there is stuff all over the floor?" Very serious.

"Do you mean you are thinking about a lot of things all at once?" I ask with a slight grin (God forbid she thinks you find her funny).

"Yeah Yeah...that's what I mean!" she realizes.

"I just can't choose what I want to think about." from Haley and then "Well what are our choices?" I ask.

"I don't really know."

"Are you just trying to figure out what you want to get when you go shopping?" I start realizing.

A nice and quiet, "Yeah...."

"Why don't you just wait till you get to the store and then decide." Good suggestion I guess, she didn't say anything more and then we pulled in the driveway.

So Andy takes her and then pick her up from her little spree and I ask, "So did you get the mess picked up in your head?"

Her reply......

"Yup! I put all the books back on the shelves...but I left a few toys out because I'm still playing with them!"

Okay - I had nothing to say after that - she pretty much ended it with better creativity than I would have ever have.

No comments: