Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Is it 10 O'clock already/

It's Ten O'clock. Do you know where your kids are? Mine are tucked nicely in bed. Along with my husband after his McDonald's fix. I as well ate way to much. I need to stop or I am going to undo everything I have already done. I don't think I have been getting enough motivational quotes - lol. Once again millions of ideas floating around in my head and not enough time to make them all happen. So Wednesday winds down and here I sit watching my ever faithful "Ghost Hunters" and I just love this show. I always get bummed out because no ghosts ever visit me. To be honest and not at all ungrateful, but I really don't know too many ghosts. I always wonder what I would do if I came in contact with an "energy." I think it would be cool, but I can't for sure say that I wouldn't tickle a bit on accident either. Try anything once, right?

Had my parent/teacher conference today for Haley. I remember the days being scared for when my Mom came home from those. Happy to say nothing but good reports....other than one little thing. Apparently the clicky stuff starts earlier now a days. Oh my. She'll be fine. She's a good girl. Mom's last words, right? Funny though, I don't think my Mom ever said it. She recently learned to appreciate my "minor incidents" as a rebellious teen or what have you. I guess I also learned in the long run she wasn't trying to kill my party, just make me use my head. Don't you hate it when Mom is always right? I did...that is until I became one and now I always get to be right - lol - you know because now I am older and wiser - ha ha ha.

Just to touch base one the little one, Ashley. Can't say I worry about her much. She would probably lay someone out that was mean to her or her sister. She's a fiesty one. When I tell you this child NEVER sits still. Never plays with the same thing twice. She really walks in circles all day and just pushes any buttons she happens to see along the way. Her other obsession is stuffing herself into small spaces. The other day I found her stuffed in the bottom drawer of our filing cabinet. IN the drawer.....then there is always the attempts to turn the dog water bowl into a kiddie pool. When I am in the basement with the telephone she will stand at the phone base and hit the page button repeatedly until I come back upstairs and then runs away from the counter. Trouble oh the trouble she is gonna cause.

Apparently I had a lit to say tonight - so shall we leave off with a motivational quote.....in hopes that we don't eat like a glutton tomorrow :-)

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."
Confucius
from: http://www.inspirational-quotes.info/

No comments: