Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Introducing.......

Just something I had to write.....feedback welcomed!

I had 2 events happen to me recently to make me look to my future and see how cloudy the crystal ball was looking. I decided there was only one person who could clear it and that was me. So here I go to meet my best possible future with no chance of settling for uncertainty. My fascinations are both creative and methodical which can be a curious combination. Quotes are my keys to wisdom and my motivation that someone was thoughtful enough to say out loud (then someone was good enough to remember it and write it down). Over the last few years, I have overcome my own negativity to open my mind, allow in the positive, and finally take a few deep breaths. Every so often falling in the pity pit, but conscious enough of it to let myself mope (my wise Grandma calls it “ the 24 Poor Me’s”) and then turn around and try again.
My personality does not differ much from my interests. I am confident yet humble, highly passionate yet laid back, and controlling yet flexible. I hold high expectations of others, but none surpass what I expect from myself. No one can beat me as hard as I can. I have finally reached a point where no is not an option, clarity is the key, and I am the answer to all of my problems. I love to write about personal experiences as well as others’ unselfish enough to be nice human beings without the discrimination of the recipient. The Celebrity Lifestyle is my secret obsession, for some reason I just cannot help myself. Politics is both fascinating and terrifying. Law is intriguing; the who, what, where, why, and how can we change it to better or evolve our society.

I suppose that is me in a tiny pink nutshell.

2 Truths and a Lie
1. I speak 3 languages
2. I can wiggle my ears
3. I have 7 pets.


Can you guess?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

YOU CANNOT SPEAK 3 LANGUAGES...