Monday, September 8, 2008

My (very short and to the point) VMA Review

In the way of performers...

Britney Spears...I know she didn't, but she just should have!

Rihanna...simply phenomenal!!! Both performances, sexy yet classy.....very good!!!

Kid Rock...I love him. I love his voice, his attitude (but don't get me wrong - he would make and awful husband, but to grab a beer with...hell ya!!!)

Jonas Brothers...I just feel awkward, they are like 12. They put on a good show? (I was just thankful they kept Miley Cyrus to a minimum!!)

Paramore....they were good. The lead singer is cute! Brave girl to wear bright yellow pants, but at least they weren't spandex!

Katy Perry...she is just Adorable! I love her spirit and that as he made her own outfit from finds at a thrift store.

Christina Aguilera...WORST OF THE NIGHT! She looked awful, you could tell she was
lip synching, and shiny spandex....and no effort....I seriously don't know why
she isn't being compared to Britney from last year....gross!!!!!!!

Pink...BEST OF THE NIGHT!!!!!!!! She was FABULOUS and FIERCE!! She is my alter ego, if I could only find a way to set that free...hmmmmmmmmm. BEST BEST BEST!!!!!!!!!!

I know there were more, but that's all I can remember.......

No comments: