Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Last Day of Freedom

My To Do list is now 3 pages long and instead of working on it I am here writing. Go figure. Oh well, I have all day right. I shouldn't be totally bad, I have already crossed off a couple things so I am headed in the right direction. Next step is to walk away from the computer and get going on the rest. We have beautiful weather and no excuses. Here's to a day full of Back to School haircuts, phone calls for unanswered questions, and cleaning my butt off. I need this house clean if I expect myself to not clean instead of study. No distractions!!! Haley goes off to 1st grade tomorrow which i can't even believe. Where have the years gone. If I had started this journey when she was born I would be done by now...ha ha ha. But I never would have been ready so it probably wouldn't have gone well. Better late than never.......off to get it all done!!!

No comments: