Monday, September 8, 2008

Phew

Well, I have officially been sitting at my computer since 10 o'clock this morning. OK so there was a 2 hour break. Still...11 hours! So now I know know why it didn't happen for me 10 years ago. I didn't have 11 hours to spare! I had much more important things to do. Yeah right, but anyway...I better get good grades or I am going to punish myself severely. Here's hoping the half of brain is still working tip top and doesn't implode or otherwise from information overload! I did get a lot accomplished though, including reading the Constitution. I don't think I have ever read something so confusing...oh that's not true...Beowulf! That was an awful experience....

Have I mentioned yet that I now need glasses to read. I actually have a hard time seeing small writing! One more notch in the age belt, that and I need to color my hair because the grays are flying high. My Mother-in-Law did tell me I look like a naughty librarian in them though, so I guess that's a good thing. I will have to have to let the clip out and give the lock longs a sexy shake....ha ha ha....can glasses actually be sexy? Let's hope so!

I probably don't even make sense right now...so I'll trail off here.......

No comments: