Monday, June 16, 2008

Busy Beeeeeeeeeee

As you can see below I have been a busy girl. Unfortunately, I still can't seem to get it all done? All the time in the world and still not enough to get it all done. I can't say i haven't gotten anything accomplished though. I have my trusty "To Do" list and I am chipping away at it in a tinely fashion so far...lol.

Gearing up for first Purple Treez Tea Party...looks to be tons of fun. An afternoon of ladies and games, raffles, and goody bags!! It's june 28th @ 2pm. If you would like me to honor us and attend, email me or comment with your email address and I will send an invite your way!!!

As always.... www.purpletreez.com - As soon as I wrap this up I will be posting some of the knew stuff!

Summer looks to be tons of fun. New beginnings.....fun adventures.....nothing but the best......

No comments: