Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Evening Round-Up

Ok - so I'm back for a recap. I don't even know what happened to today. So I finished by blurb this morning and then I set off to tackle the girls' room. Let me just tell you my girls' room is litterally the same size as my Aunt's walk in closet. There isn't even a closet. The biggest feat in the room is get the furniture to all fit without blocking something else. So after moving Haley's gigantic wardrobe to 3 dofferent places and moving the beds another 3 I finally rested on the right spot for it all. Now....my kids are spoiled and have a tv/dvd and a cavle box in their room. I had decided what a wonderful idea it would be to put the tv on top of the wardrobe. So then there i stand with the tv above my head and my arms ready to collapse wondering why I ever thought this was a good idea. Alas my head and the tv are still in tact and it got to where it's intended place was and whats better is I actually managed to get the cable and tv and everythign hooked back up without my husband's help!! This is a big step for me in the land of figuring things out without throwing them.

This house re-vamp was harder than I thought. Everythign I sit down (which hasn't been very often) I think that I have really made a dent. Then I think of all the things I still have left to do and my heart starts to beat just a little faster and I get a stomache ache. Much like what I am doing to myself right now. I sleep so sound, but when I wake up i just feel like a am on overdrive constantly looking for the next. How the hell did I ever work????? Or better yet, no wonder my house was always a disaster. Now I just don't feel as guilty about it as I did then. LOL.

In between all this I got to separate 2 sisters who are just in love with each other one minute, sitting together, Haley having patience of an Angel and Ashley being so interested in whatever her big sister is sharing with her...............to shrill bitter shreaks and the big one gives the little one a shove and the little one comes back with the biggest plastic toy in her range and just starts swinging!!! I stand in my bedroom doorway watching the whole thing. Part of me wants to laugh because they are just so silly and I know in five minutes they will be back to hugging each other to death and part of me just wants not to hear the sound of 2 girls trying to express their discontent by how high they can get their squeals.

Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. It's headed to 11:30pm and I should be ready to wind down, or better said I should be asleep, but I am raring to go and can't do anything because everyone else, icluding the dogs is sleeping.......nighty night...I hope!!!!

No comments: