Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Remember Me?

Ha Ha....ok, I am going to try something new. Writing first thing in the morning. Before I get all caught up in my day and trying to fight the clock. A lot has gone on since the last time that I wrote. I am officially an at home Mom these days. Planning our first Purple Treez event for this Saturday...Please come! Bring a friend! So my house has been ripped apart since last week and I think I am finally making head way. You know, you would think I lived in a big house. Oh no, my tiny 2 bedroom (and I mean these bedrooms are TINY), living room, front sun area thing - lol, and a bathroom. How hard can it be? Well let's see, on any given day I can pick up a room entirely and within one hour of my children entering the area it looks exactly and sometimes worse than the hour before...ahhhhh. I digress....its slowly being put back in order, the only thing is I still need to do the outside!!!!! That and my dogs need a good shaving - I don't think people want my stinky dogs all over them....I need stuff for the turtle tank, and to redo the whole back yard. I have 3 days......oh lord oh lord.....Not for nothing, but I have to go!!!!!!!

No comments: