Monday, June 2, 2008

A Couple Quotes

If you've been reading along, you know I have many changes headed my way. I know this is all for the best, but the fear of the unknown is always there. Knowing that you are a smart and capable individual can only take you so far. So I have that knowledge down, but then still not knowing where I am going to land. At this stage of the game it could be just about anywhere - lol. I like to be busy and that I will be, but will I be able to make it all postive and in the end come up with results that are just spectacular to say the least. Is Faith enough? Faith in what? I have Faith in myself, but as I said, that only takes you so far. I have faith that my life has a purpose and that good things will happen to me if I am a good person. I try to be a good person everyday and I hope I am succeeding. Then there are all the stories of wonderful people that have horrible things happen to them. Do they allow them to happen or do they just present themselves? Why do so many people have horrific things happen to them? How do they get up and keep going the next morning? I give credit to those who wake up that next day and go on as they should and seem to make it. I know some people allow bad things to overcome there lives and I never want to choose that path. Nothing THAT bad has ever happened to me...knock on wood, and the changes to come don't fall into the "bad" category either. They are just different then it has been for the last 3 1/2 years. I will wake up the day after and I will go on to the new.....but where will it all lead is still the question...and something tells me I just won't know until it's done. So here's for hoping and wishing.......

Accepting Change
"The first step toward change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That is all you have to do. Change is not something you do, it is something you allow."
~Will Garc

Good ole wisdom from www.lucymacdonald.com

And also from my favorite positive guy!!!

"Your enthusiasm will be infectious, stimulating and attractive to others. They will love you for it. They will go for you and with you."
Norman Vincent Peale

sent to me by www.quoteleaf.com

So to combine these 2 "teaching" I guess we settle on, allow the change and be enthusiastic for the future and then everyone around me will feel it and see it and join in to make amazing things happen....right?

No comments: