Saturday, August 30, 2008

26 + 1

My little Haley and my Mom, "Gigi", make me some cupcakes. They came out soooooo good. So cute. They were delicious too!

I'm officially 27. Good news is I don't feel any older...ha ha ha. Great stuff this weekend. My hubby is taking me accessory shopping against his better judgement, but that's what you get when you can't figure out what to get me. I mean really, it's not that hard. LOL. Oh well, a nice afternoon of shopping never made me unhappy. Then off to the Redneck Party at Lisa & Helder's house. That always produces great photos! Have a happy, fun, and very safe long holiday weekend everyone!!!!!!!!!

And Thank you to everyone for my Birthday wishes!!!!! I appreciate it more than you could know.........

"Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age.Sometimes age just shows up all by itself."
Tom Wilson

No comments: