Friday, August 8, 2008

And I thought the Kickboxing was rough.....

I have been doing the Kickboxing (with Sharon Mann both I and II) for a while now and it got a bit easier. I can now do the whole routine without looking at the TV and I don't feel like I am going to die. So I decided I needed to step it up a notch ....along came Boot Camp with Cathe Friedrich. You know, I have been working out for a while now and really thought that I was in pretty good shape. Oh so wrong was I!!!!!!! She nearly killed me! It was good though. Definetely a goal to move towards. I will be shouting from the roof tops if I can complete the ENTIRE show from beginning to end without wanting to puke or drop to the floor. I kid you not, my mother-in-law called me about a half hour after I finished. First thing she said, "What's the matter?" Then I explained that I was laying on the living room floor; a. trying not to puke and b. because my body just wouldn't get up. Although, an hour and a shower later I felt great! The new plan is to Boot Camp it 3X a week and see if I can't kick my own ass into actual shape. Talk to me at the end of next week though and see if moving is an option...lol.

Check it out on www.FitTV.com
"Boot Camp; Renowned fitness expert Cathe Friedrich leads eight fitness cycles
involving cardio activity, upper and lower strength work, and core conditioning.
You'll be jumping, pumping, pushing and crunching to a fitter you. "


I'm warning you, this chick means business....and when she tells you to just "sip" the water...please listen!!! Ha ha ha.

No comments: