Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Today was Not. My. Day.

Just couldn't seem to get it together. Made the calls I was suppose to make. No one answered. Left messages. No one called back. I made it to my morning appointment. Waste of time. Didn't have all the proper paperwork. Take a 2 1/2 hour round trip with 2 kids while trying to find them food and then feed it to them while driving and trying to remember streets from nearly 10 years ago. To finally arrive at the location of the proper paperwork, the only key I need to make the next step, but without am 3 steps back. Doors locked. Yeah. All in all, I tried, but failed today. Did not manage to get one thing done. Oh boy.

"Such is the way things are." That's what Buddha says to say when things happen and there isn't anything you can do to change it. Such is the way things are. Do you know how many times that either ran through my head or lips depending on the level of steam coming out my ears at the time. Such is the way things are....and breath. Tomorrow will be a better day and it will all fall together....Such is the way things are....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments: