Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No Calculator for Me

Just a piece of paper and a pencil that was half sharp. The instructor was nice enough to be a half hour late, but I did manage to get somewhat through and certainly landed in a place I can handle. Glad to know I haven't lost brain function. Then the Financial Aid people were pleasant and just looked at me with blank stares through all of my questions. Still much paperwork and figuring out to do, but I think tomorrow a few things will come together. Registration, insurance, my head...maybe....etc. I am crossing tons of things off my infamous To Do list, but then I add like 50 more. So goes life and staying with Buddha..."Such is the way things are." And such is the way I have made them for myself.

So how's that go...."Today is the first day of the rest of your life." Well here goes.......

1 comment:

SAB said...

Congrats Jackie! Best of luck on whatever your future endevor may be! I am certainly routing for you and following along