Monday, August 18, 2008

Regina Russells Tea Room Quincy, MA

So my Mother-in-Law in I have this place we have been going to for psychic readings for oh, about 7 years now. We hadn't been in soooooo long, so I treated the other night and we went. It was amazing. It was just like having a conversation with someone I had known for years. She was about 90% accurate with what and who was already going on....now for the future. I will update as we go and let you as they come true. I have it all taped and she said I can beat the crap out of her if my wish doesn't come true because I got all the lucky cards!!!!!! She also told me of something that I never would think I will do, but we shall see....but check them out, I have seriously never had a bad reading at this place. (I have had a gypsy like reading or two so I am well aware of people who have no clue) I'll let you know........

Check them out:

http://www.rrtearoom.com/ ask for Joyce!!

No comments: