Monday, August 25, 2008

I wonder how many times before I finish (a loooong time from now) I will want to quit...ha ha ha

"You already possess everything necessary to become great."
Crow Proverb

And I think with my head spinning that this quote is sticky note worthy somewhere front and center for me to see. Maybe a few sticky notes. I am out of control. I always do this. Wait till the last minute and then go "crap" and run around like a chicken with my head cut off. This situation is no different. Nothing can be easy, not if I have anything to do with it anyway. You have this but not that. Come all the way down here so you can sign a form for all these changes, all to have the wonderful woman that helped me click right into her little computer and change it lickity split. While your hear you thought you could drop off financial aid papers to make life easier. No, you'll need to fill that out online, but then after that (and only after that) fill these papers out and bring them back. There has to be an easier system? Oh well, I have done as much as I can for today and tomorrow I will have 5 new battles, but one by one I am getting there...I think. Just pray for me that there isn't some brick wall waiting for my face somewhere in this maze. Ugh, the desk that I just unburied is now buried again...ho hum.......

"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well. "
Diane Ackerman

No comments: