Friday, April 11, 2008

Ebaying adventures

So I have been doing a little ebaying...did it a while ago when it was first around, but never really got into it. The solds and the not solds and the pay into to get them on there and trying to at least get paid back for that. It's figuring out whether it's worth the time to post them and then to drive to mail them. Percentages and dollar signs. I'm no gambler...but this could get addicting...watching the bidding wars and the strategies buyers use....really fascinating stuff! I'm a geek...what can I say. But geek would imply that I knew what I was doing. I had it all set which items would go and which items would be harder to sell and you know, it's the complete opposite of my theories! So I suppose if I do the exact opposite of my insticts...or taste...I'll be good to go. So far I am up 12 whole bucks profit from the posting deduction...woo hoo....3 days to go! Lets hope that multiplies by 10! So thats my personal anecdote for now and stay tuned!!

Take a peek...

Seller name: Jackienandy823

No comments: