Monday, April 14, 2008

My Thoughts on My Hubby

Picture by Bryon Patten

Here we are almost 5 years ago and 30 seconds after we said "I DO!" I have this item that I wrote about 6 months ago (right after reading "The Power of Positive Thinking coincidentally) and i thought i might share it....

Oct 17, 2007

Because of the way his arms feel wrapped around me.
Because he worries too much.
Because my girls' eyes light up when he walks into the room.
Because he yells at me for leaving all the lights on when he turns the heat all the way up and leaves a window open.
Because when he rolls in to me in the middle of the night I know I am safe.
Because he makes fun of the way I eat.
Because he notices the way I eat.
Because when I am changing in the other room....he peeks.
Because when we are not together we are waiting to be.
Because he can irritate me to no end and make me laugh hysterically at the same time.
Because he always says he is sorry.
Because he can't lie to save his life....he wouldn't want to.
Because he is my bodyguard.
Because he would lay down his life for our children.
Because he would lay down his life for me.
Because he gives my bum a tap when he walks by me.
Because the little boy in him shows when he plays his video game...tongue sticking out, using his whole body as the controller.
Because he will clean the house and really take a cookie for a prize.
Because he looks so cute covered head to toe in grease and oh so sexy when he cleans up.
Because he is my man.
Because I am his Angel.

I could add new reasons why everyday!!!!

No comments: