Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hey People

Touching base for the day as the committed blogger I am. I had an easy day even though I was an ass this morning...oops. Totally didn't mean too. Ok - so the rest went good. I sold 5 pieces today!!!! Woo hoo - renewed confidence - so thank you very much. Got to talk to like all my bestest people today and that is always a good thing!!! All in all today was a productive and pleasant day. Tomorrow is a short day at work so it is already shaping up to be a good one - lol. Gotta bust out the jewelry this weekend!!! Got lots of requests - super excited!!!!!!! So I will just leave you with a quote and a nighty night!!!

"Worry is a futile thing, it's somewhat like a rocking chair, Although it keeps you occupied, it doesn't get you anywhere."Anonymous

Let's go somewhere!!!

No comments: