Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Was today better than yesterday?

Oh no no no......I just don't know what to say. I have so many things I want to do. I want to do it all! I want to spend more time with my kids, have a more flexible schedule, enjoy my work, and get paid for it. I'm not saying I want an easy ride...well aware there is no such thing. I want to work hard and I want to feel satisfied and proud of my work. I can't live only existing. I know because I tried for a while and it's justs not me. I'm not a sitter. Once one thing is done I move on and find out whats next to keep my attention. Now it may not always be productive and it may not always pertain to what I should be doing, but if I choose to put effort into it, you will get my 150% everytime. Is there any reason I can't have everything I want? Well, I can tell you one thing that puts a damper on it. A bad day! Blah blah blah...thinking positive....la la la...

But anyway, I do have to say there is nothing like walking through the door of my house, being greeted by bouncy puppies, a squeal from the kids, and a "Hey Hun!" from the hubby. In that exact order actually...everyday...lol. Leave the troubles under the doormat to be picked up in the morning, but once in this house...safety.

So now I sit watching/listening to Ghost Hunters. And my husband is making fun of Grant because he has crocks on. Ha ha ha...I am a tad suprised myself that HE would wear them. LOL. Sorry to those who don't watch the show. But you should! Fabulousness! I want to go stay at one of those haunted hotels. Playing with ghosts sounds like fun!!

So now that I have talked about this and that and nothing really at all...thats the thoughts on today...any wonder.....

Let's see what kind of qoute I can pull out today....I think this works....


"Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will."~Jawaharal Nehru

No comments: