Monday, April 14, 2008

Handmade Ideas for Mother's Day

So I'm attempting to get a head start on my Mother's Day shopping. I am a last minute kind of a gal, but now that I am a Mom (and I already got my Mother's Day present :-) ) I appreciate my Mom just that much more and want to find her the perfect gift. A little birdy lead me to place where all things are hand made from passionate artists that want to have their expressions heard! Each day they do a showcase that gives the artists the ability to showcase their top items for Mother's Day and then allows you to link over to their individual stores. Today's showcase link is:

http://www.etsy.com/showcase.php?showcase_id=mothers_day

They have some absolutely gourgeous jewelry, unique picture frame ideas, and other unique girft ideas. All this brought to you by Etsy.com.

Check them out! Let me know what you think!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hey there!! Good luck with the mother*s day shopping. I love shopping for my mom. I have a mother*s day section in my shop.