Monday, April 14, 2008

My reasons for being thankful....there isn't enough words or space

Thank you to my Girls ....
....for giving me the experience of giving life.
....for letting me see pure innocence at its best.
....for giving me laughter at life taken literally.
Thank you to my Husband....
....for thinking I am beautiful even when I think otherwise.
....for being the other half of my thoughts, values, and love.
....for being my rock, my love, and my life.
Thank you to my Mom....
....for showing me the true meaning of a "Mom."
....for believing in me when there was less than anything to be proud of.
....for teaching me values, strength, and ambition.
Thank you to my Mom-in-Law....
....for showing me that you can do everything with anything.
....for showing me the greatest human strength when you think you have none.
....for choosing me to be your son's true love.
Thank you to my Grandfather....
....for being my Dad, my Father, and my Hero even if it's Grand.
....for remembering me in the years you don't remember breakfast.
...for being the most genuine, honorable, and genorous man I know.
Thank you to my Grandmother....
....for teaching me manners and class and the way it should be.
....for being the knot of the family's ties.
....for asserting nobility, pride, and determination for life and family.
Thank you to my Friends....
....for always being a phone call near me.
....for reminding me when I forget who I am.
....for seeing the real me, appreciating what you see, and loving it.
Thank you to my Enemies....
....for making me prove me to me.
....for the rumors that let me see the truth.
....for showing me the strength, integrity, and truth I may have missed.
Thank you to God....
....for giving me life, love, and happiness.
....for giving health, success, and life to everyone around me.
....for the strength, power, and confidence to believe my dreams can come true.
Thank you to those who have given their lives, will give their lives, or will go out and make a change in this world. Your actions will never be forgotten. You will always be engraved in our hearts, minds, and history.Over the years I have become aware of all I have to be grateful for and ashamed of all the time I spent thinking I had none. I am sorry for all the mean, vengeful, and selfish words and acts that I have committed against anyone I know. I would never wish that behavior from or at my own children. Thats where we are at. My children, your children, and the children to come need to see love and kindness in everything that they know and do. The world is becoming a scary place. No one deserves to see death in their streets, loneliness in their lives, and evil in their hearts.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

for the record i like your personal entries more than the celebrity stuff. you have such a beautiful way of expressing yourself and i find it very enjoyable.