Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ventilation

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I am so done with today. Done.

So I know I said I want to remain possitive so I will say this....today was a day of testing that desire. Ever have a day that it seems everytime you turn the corner, go to the next room, or check your emial your just in for a plain old "are you kidding me?" kinda day. Then when you throw in a few "why me's?" you know it's all going south. Oh great - here we go and then thats it for the rest of the day, everyone just pushes and pushes and you try to laugh it off, but you really want to SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK - deep breath. It's 8:57pm, watching American Idol. Next is Hell's Kitchen!!! OK - there are some positives. I need to remeber there is only so much time in the day, I only have 2 arms, and I need to sleep every so often. I do kind of think sleeping is a waste of time though. Boring...am I wrong? I wish I was one of those people that could survive on 3-4 hours of sleep a day with all the energy in the world. What do those people eat? I need some.

I could accomplish so much more if I didn't have to sleep. More laundry, more ideas, more time. All I need is a longer day....maybe just 1-2 hours. Not so hard, right? Who would I ask about that?

So another deep breath and I think I'm feeling better. I think I mostly feel better that Chef Ramsey didn't just chop the chickens head off. He is a crazy individual! I digress...as usual.

So my attempts at Ebay went decent, just to keep you informed..lol. I suppose tomorrow is another day and I will end with a positive note:

"Be wise in the use of time. The question in life is not how much time do we have? The question is what shall we do with it." -Anna Robertson Brown

No comments: