Monday, April 21, 2008

Lucy MacDonald is a Psychic!!!

OK - so I am sooooo glad that I subscribed to this lady's site (www.lucymacdonald.com) and had her send me a positive quote of the day. Although now I might see if she is following me around because it is eerily accurate to my daily "situations." My professional life is thrown about mid air at this point. So with all the decisions before me I've probably complained once or twice...ha ha ha. Or have I? I don't even know, but I do know this sounds like a plan to me....

"Practice the "three complaint rule". When it comes to complaining, you are allowed to complain about something three times. After that either change your attitude, change your behavior, accept the situation or move on (and stop complaining)." Lucy MacDonald

I love quotes as you can probably tell. I love that someone smarter than me summed it all up in just a few words, when it takes the rest of us long stories to random people for opinions and long nights of analyzing the days events while trying to fall asleep. Then here is this genius that can solve all problems in 1-2 sentences. So there ya have it and here we go to start all over again tomorrow....

No comments: