Tuesday, April 8, 2008

In the Beginning




Hello out there! My name is Jackie or Jax or Mumma - answer to whatever.........So my long time friend Malinda told me to write a blog, so here I am. I wonder if I would jump off a bridge if someone told me to do that...ha ha ha. Funny though, I always have an opinion or my 2 cents sneaks out, but now that I have the blank space in front of me I don't know what to say. I suppose this one can be a background check for those inspiring words I'm sure I will come up with at a later date. Maybe there will be correlation to where they come from.

So I was born August 29th, 1981 in Charlotte, NC. Not much to say for a couple years. Parents divorced at 4 and we lived happily ever after. Love my Mom, thank my Dad for a few specific things, but otherwise he isn't really neccessary. I think I was a normal rebellious teen, but my Mom thinks I was terrible. I never got in THAT much trouble. High school was ok - normal heart ache caused by your own actions and being grounded for the other half. Attempted college for a couple years....apparently it didn't work out. Then I met him.

Was introduced actually. By his Mom. Good for me, never had to worry about making a good first impression. Lets see...this next part may seem like a lot of events and happenings in a short period of time, but it just is. Met Andy in February, was pregnant by April, and moved in 2 days later. Only to be followed up by an engagement in August followed with the arrival of our Haley in January. Our little Diva created by me I'm sure, but who ever thought thats what I am like - I mean come on. We happily married at my dream location and lived on. Rocky roads hit us all and I think we got them out of our system early. All this and we were only 21. Not an easy thing to do. But here we are and have added to the brood. Baby Ashley was born in December of 2006. So I have 6 and 16 months. They are a world of difference, but my world in their individualism.

So here we are almost 5 years later. In a place no one ever thought we would make it to. Ha ha to them and there you have it. I work a full time job and sometimes it might be getting old. I am a person of variety and have trouble staying on one subject. I rack my brain to find out what people want to hear but I go from place to place and want to give my opinion about it all. Is there a place to do that? Does anyone care what I think? Do you want to know what I think?

Here's a round of my daily thoughts:

Completely celeb obsessed.

Love fashion, Hair, and being girlie.

Love being a Mommy - almost like its a separate personality of mine.

Daily life's occurances and why they happen the way they do.

People and their differences and after all the differences, the similarities.

I may not always spell things right and I might ramble a bit at times.....but I would love to pour some of these thoughts somewhere and see if I am alone or if there is something more out there....

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Loving your new creation!!!!! I promise to stalk your blog like its my job!

xoxox
Jess