Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fit TV is my New Best Friend....

I'm now obsessed with this channel. I love every show and the best part is you can pick the routine according to your mood! Dancing, Yoga, Pilates, Kick boxing, and much more. They change it up everyday so there is no such thing as getting bored with your exercise routine. I'm just getting back on track, but have been loyal to this channel for about 2 weeks and I am definitely seeing the results! So far the shows I have tried:

In Shape with Sharon Mann - Hosted and designed by four time Canadian Aerobics Champion Sharon Man.

My 2 cents: She is amazingly energetic, but not in an annoying way (you know who I mean)

Namaste Yoga - Ever changing yoga routines, changes in level everyday.

My 2 cents: The narrator has a really calming voice and the speed is great for any level. It's relaxing and challenging at the same time, but you feel fantastic when its over.

Gilad's Bodies in Motion and Total Body Scult with Gilad

My 2 Cents: This guy will kick your bum!! He means business and it hurts from beginning to end, but you know he is getting somewhere!

AllStar WorkOut - changes instructors everyday and the routines range from Dancing, to step, to weights and more.

My 2 Cents: Very entertaining, nice to see different people all the time. Great energy and the hour flies by!!

Most of the shows offer modified exercises (both easier and harder) so it's great for anyone to get a start or get your behind back in gear when you run out of new things to try....

Check out www.FitTV.com to see them more up close and the scheduled classes. They tell you exactly what equipment you will need for the routine so there aren't any surprises. I can tell you my DVR is filling up quick with these shows!!! Now hopefully me looking hot in a bathing suit will be my reward..........

No comments: