Thursday, July 10, 2008

This is the Never Ending Hot Water Drought

Another day. Another day withOUT hot water. I feel like I could scream, but at this point, who listening? Sear's has now charge me TWICE for the same water heater. Oh yes TWICE. Of course I still don't have to stupid thing...or clean dishes.....or clean laundry. I have had to boil water just to be able to clean things we need immediately. It's not like hot water a friggin luxury....oh my oh my.......
......I guess this is a good time to self reflect and remember what I do have. The only thing I can think of that equates to the hot water is I DO have air conditioning. I think I might have been admitted to the loony bin if that was missing. I feel like a caged animal or something. Everyday all day we have been promised and promised that the misery would end the next day and the next day came and it continued, however, waiting and waiting has really put a damper on being able to go ANYWHERE!!!!! You know that the second you gave up and decided to just go do what I wanted and or needed to do that would be the moment they would call and you'd have to rush home. In hindsight, I should have just gone...you take the lesson too, if Sears is involved, just go........

Now we have been promised for tomorrow which is apparently our last effort before the weekend. The weekend. I mean why would a plumber work on the weekend? It's not like there aren't any emergencies........A full week with no hot water..........one thing is for sure, my blood has been boiling all week!!!!!!

No comments: