Thursday, July 31, 2008

Organization Mode.....

It's finally hit me, I think I got my mojo back...ha ha ha. Well, the insatiable urge to be organized. I don't know what's causing it. Maybe my muscles are finally loosening up or maybe it's because I have kept my house perfectly clean for 4 whole days!!!! I know that sounds a little weird, but you have no idea how hard it is to keep these 5 rooms clean. We have 3 dogs and 1 dog that visits during the day.....fur fur fur....2 days after a vacuum it fills right back up again. And I wonder why my allergies are out of control. Then there is the children. Haley will pick up, but then the poor thing watches Ashley undo all her good doings.....then she undoes it further herself. It's a vicious cycle. Getting out for a portion of the day seems helpful too. For both Psyche and cleanliness. When we are away...the dogs just sleep so no harm can be done. So out we go...a little earlier than planned seeing as Ashley is refusing to take a nap today......here we go........

"A day will never be anymore than what you make of it. Practice being a "doer"!
- Josh S. Hinds

quote from www.getmotivation.com

No comments: