Thursday, July 3, 2008

Quote

"We have to understand that the world can only be grasped by action, not by contemplation. The hand is more important than the eye... The hand is the cutting edge of the mind."
- Jacob Bronows
Isn't that what a blog is? Contemplation? I guess I need to stop blogging? LOL - Just kidding, but I do need a good kick in the pants. A swift rear ending (not in my car please) to get me moving and inspired. I have grown to realize what I have and to be greatful for it now, right here today, but I need to start looking at what I want tomorrow. Judging by this quote I suppose I need to stop thinking about it and just try a few things......lets do that and see what happens...join me? What is the one thing you wanted to be "when you grew up?" Is it really too late? Unless it's a ballerina, I think not!!

No comments: