Monday, July 14, 2008

Goings on.....

Phew...the Hot Water God showered us with soothing droplets on Saturday afternoon....crisis averted. LOL. A little extravagent, but i have never been so greatful for a hot shower. We hade a great weekend...pics to follow. Frolicking with the kids and eating ice cream. Nothing better!

Now on to a fresh week. I really should be tracking down birth certificates right now, but having trouble getting going this morning. I did get a very strenuous workout in this morning though. I know I won't have time tomorrow so I did double duty today. Efforts of getting my ass back in gear. I went shopping for a bathing suit yesterday. I was not pleased.....who is ever really though?

Tomorrow is going to be amazing, but I got to get a move on so I'll share later.....

Here's a quote....hope it helps you get something done!! LOL

" To me, my true success is how many people have achieved their best, how many are happy and live a better life, just because I walked the face of this earth."

Copyright © 2008 Wispmac Shah

Quote from: http://www.motivateus.com

I think this mainly applies to my kids right now, but i hope someday to make a much bigger dent....just trying to figure out how..........

No comments: