Sunday, July 27, 2008

Quote of the Day

Getting ready for Monday. The best day of the week to get organized, to get going, and to start the week off right. I have my to do list and it is a mile long. I need to just get up and do it. Easier said than done? Let's hope not. My vacation is over and we are officially unpacked (I do still have more pics coming, I went a tad crazy). Groceries are back in the cabinets and the laundry is well on it's way. The house is mostly clean, just need to wash it all down from top to bottom. Shouldn't take long. We'll see.
The McElwain Family Challenge goes back on track tomorrow, maybe even more hardcore than before. Andy was nice enough (and I spared you from them) to take some pictures of me from behind in my bathing suit and I see where I need to put my efforts for a while.....thanks Hun!! Ha ha....also, I have upped the amount of weight i need to lose to 20lbs.....so here we go!!!
The other exciting thing is my Mother-in-Law wants to lose a few pounds too. She falls in Andy's boat of not knowing how much or how many to eat so she has asked me to come up with a diet plan for her.....project #2 here we come! We shall dub this the MIL Challenge......we'll add the F later....ha ha ha....don't worry, we have a very close relationship (no, not that close, but much closer than most mother-in-law/daughter-in-law deals go). This will start Aug. 1st!
I have a long list of custom orders to get going on...hopefully bang out quite a few tomorrow!!! I'm ready to go!!!!

No comments: