Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sears still Sinking

I am telling you I have never seen anything like this! Now they were supposed to be reordering the water heater (you know, correctly this time) yesterday before noon. Needless to say that didn't do that till I spent an hour on the whone with them TODAY at 3PM!!!!!!!!!!! Unfricken believable!!!!!!! So "supposedly" it's all straightened out (oh yeah, and they double charged me - they were supposed to credit one of the amounts back to me!!!!!) Oh what a headache I have. NEVER NEVER NEVER call these people when you need something....this is torture, nothing like going to visit people and needing to use their shower.....or last night's escapades of hosing down and shampooing my kids hair in the back yard!!!!!! I reeeeeally hope none of my neighbors saw that seen. At least Haley wasn't naked......and the adults had the decency to take it somewhere else....lol

.......I don't know what esle to do at this point but laugh. i nearly lost my voice I screamed at them so loud on the phone. And still not even an apology.......I think it's time for some Yoga......

No comments: